CC Moore Pacific Tuna Boilies
Perfected over a 3-year product development program, Pacific Tuna is a deep red, naturally attractive boilie that combines soluble fish, milk and vegetable proteins with powerful natural appetite stimulants to create a superb year-round big fish bait that fish simply can’t resist.
Regardless of whether you are fishing a venue for the first time, a long campaign, competing against other baits or targeting pressured fish on low stocked venues, Pacific Tuna will give you total confidence and that all-important edge. Get on it now and reap the rewards…
Pacific Tuna Boilies Properties:
- High solubility and digestibility even in cold water conditions
- Powerful, rich, long-lasting naturally salty fishy taste
- Open texture for rapid diffusion and maximum attractor leakage
- Strong, distinctive, highly attractive savoury aroma
- Rich in nutrients and amino acids derived from high quality proteins
- Contains Haiths Robin Red®, Tuna, shellfish and vegetable extracts
- Quickly breaks down, rapidly releasing powerful feeding triggers
Shelf Life Boilies should be stored cool, dry, out of direct sunlight and should not be allowed to sweat.
Freezer Baits should be stored frozen and should be air dried if kept out of a freezer for more than 48 hrs.
Boilie Colour Variation:
Our boilies do not contain synthetic dyes so different batches of the same bait may vary in colour. This is due to natural colour variations in some of the ingredients we use (such as fish meals, spices, natural extracts etc) and does not affect the quality or performance of the bait. Our baits are as naturally attractive as we can make them... and this includes some occasional, naturally derived colour variations as you find with natural, wholesome foods that fish feed on in their own environment (such as snails, mussels, bloodworm etc).
Please be aware that this boilie product may not be suitable for use in a throwing stick if used 'straight from the bag'. Due to the level of the soluble, highly attractive ingredients used in this bait it may be quite soft. To make it more suitable for throwing stick use we recommend air drying it or coating it with liquids to make it firmer.