Nash Scope GTL 8000 Reels
The GTL 8000 brings a long tapered casting spool to the proven saltwater engineering specification of Scope reels.
It provides the perfect partner when fishing to the limit – whether with traditional 12 and 13ft rods or shorter 9 and 10ft Scope and Dwarf models. Clinical slow oscillation line lay ensures low friction line release and increased distances when casting – with the added benefit of increased line capacity for long range boat work where rigs need to be positioned hundreds of metres out.
- Fast Drag – half turn from free spool to fighting drag
- Waterproof sealed clutch with carbon washers
- Spring loaded one touch folding handle
- Rubber line guard strips to eliminate rotor tangles when boating baits out
- Dual propulsion line roller to reduce twist
- 12 stainless bearings + 1 roller bearing
- Stainless steel main shaft and gear assembly
- Interchangeable black and wooden handle grips
- Honeycomb spool for weight reduction
- Line friendly casting clip
- Saltwater reel standard engineering for rugged long term performance