Nash Titan Pro
The short packdown Titan solution for the professional the Titan Pro takes the great design of the Titan with an uprated Aqua Sense Hydra 5000mm hydrostatic head waterproof and breathable cover.
Compact to carry, fast to set up and packed with features this is the Titan for the hardcore. Includes additional rear mesh ventilation panels for air flow, zip off waterproof in fill panel with mesh door, letterbox storm panel and velcro clear door panel.
The Titan Pro also has an optional mesh capsule available, eliminating condensation drip and offering sealed protection for any climate. Supplied with groundsheet, T pegs and carry bag.
- Upgraded glass filled nylon block design for reduced weight, enhanced rigidity and super slick set up
- New frame design achieves a flat back to tuck bedchairs away and improve usable space
- Front ribs extend to form a peak, maximising coverage for storm protection
- All models feature zip off front in-fill panels for flexibility
- Legs fitted to the cover achieve a free standing rigid design without tension straps
- Rain gutter to aid water run off
- Front rib moulded retainers slide up and locate the cover effortlessly
- Low profile storm pole attachment directly through cover eyelets support the storm peak
- Internal light hanging hook beneath the central block
- Twin velcro rod retaining straps
- Internal mesh door with letterbox storm panel to maintain air flow while being protected by the peak
- Door can be supported on storm poles to create a porch extension
- Elasticated groundsheet attachment to pegging points for accurate bivvy position and shape
- Supplied with T pegs and carry bag
- Heavy duty groundsheet provided
Dimensions: 132cm (H) x 285cm (W) x 176cm (D)
Weight 7.6kg (complete)