Gardner Rigga CVR Hooks
The CVR pattern is the ultimate aggressive curved shank hook. The mechanics of this pattern ensure that it twists the instant that the hook bait is mouthed by browsing carp. Naturally, the hook holds with this pattern is nothing short of amazing!
- Super sharp long tapered chemically etched point ensures these hooks take hold immediately.
- The angle of draw between the in-turned eye and strait point pulls the hook cleanly home.
- A medium curved shank, wide gape and non reverse bend. Awesome with the Ronnie Rig.
- 20 degrees in-turned eye ensures optimum performance with soft hook links.
- CVR Rigga hook are available in either Barbless or Micro Barbed format.
- Dull PTFE Coating protects the metal from corrosion, aids in penetration, reduces glare and aids camouflage.
- Manufactured in Japan from the finest double tempered, forged high carbon steel.